Sunday, November 11, 2012

Updates!

So I'm thinking it's been a super long time since I've blogged. Sorry! So it's probs important to update y'all on some of what's happening in my life here in Andorra...

~We had a week off of school for Tots Sants and I spent it traveling in Italy! I broke my camera right before going :( so I reverted back to good old disposable and am waiting for the CD of pictures. So this is just a teaser, I won't write about the trip until I get those pictures, sowwy!

~It is quite cold here in Andorra now. Lots of snow on the mountains and frozen toes in my apartment.

~I am joining the ranks of No-Shave-November...except I started in October...and I started unknowingly lol. I just realized yesterday how long it had been when I was walking to the gym and literally felt the wind rushing through the 1/2" of hair on my legs. Cute. I know :)

~I am adopting a dog! His name is Rudy (yes, when you meet him I do expect a slow-chant to welcome him). He has been at the gossera for 3+ years but he is still a really loving, confident dog. He does great off the leash and loves to run and climb mountains! He also loves cuddles, so I think he will be a perfect companion for me :)

He always smiles :)

And he has a beard :)
He can be a rascal though...so this should be fun :)
~I'm unofficially changing the name of my blog. It is now "Cooking, baking, and walking my way through Andorra!"
I haven't been having the greatest time here in Andorra so far. Teaching here is a lot more difficult and I didn't have as much support as I was expecting. BUT instead of letting that get me down I made a decision the other day to have a great time here doing other things that I want to! So I counted and we have about 25 more full weeks of school left, excluding weeks with vacations. So I made a list of 25 art projects, and 25 new baking or cooking things I want to try! And I am going to do at least one every week for my time here to survive in Andorra! Also I'm going to get a dog (as you read about before) to get me out and about, exercising, and enjoying  the here and now more then I have been so far. SO as soon as I get a new camera you will see pictures of the crafty, Pinteresty, Betty Crockery experiences I'm having here in Andorra :) And feel free to suggest some projects that you have enjoyed or think I should do. I don't mind adding to the list!

Well I hope all of you are doing well! I'm off to apply for some jobs in the States and plan my classes for next week!
Lots of love from arctic of Andorra :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment